Tuesday 1 May 2012

Beiber Writes a New Song

 Today Justin Beiber announced a new album. He claims that it will contain at least one full sentence and more than 15 words. This announcment was met with tears from fans, "Oh my god, I'm so sad... This albums is going to be sooo bad...and how am I going to remember all the words?!"- mumbles Taylor Agden, in between sobs, a dedicated Beiber fan. " I hope that having more words in my song will make me more popular among the dudes!!", says Justin.  Our sources tell us that Beiber is not just going to be singing about his baby but also about his roses. "This is shocking, I have tested him personally and have come to the conclusion that he only knows twelve words... Maybe he has had a concussion??", says the world renowned psychiatrist Ryan Andrews.  Stay tuned while we try to find some more words from his song.

No comments:

Post a Comment